The following articles are useful resources for when you are configuring and using the Staff Module.
Create a Job Posting to collect Applications and References from Applicants.
- How do I configure a Job Posting?
- How do I create a Job Posting?
- What are the different Application Form Sections?
- Staff Application Walkthrough
- How do I setup Onboarding?
Learn how to allow Applicants to send Reference Forms to References to fill out.
- References Overview
- What are the different Application Form Sections? – Reference List
- How do I configure References?
- How does a Reference complete a Form?
- How do I copy the HR Reference Request email?
Need to add a custom question to your Job Posting? Create Attributes to collect any type of information.
- What is an Attribute?
- What do the different “Attached To” Attribute Category types mean?
- What types of Attributes can I create?
- How do I create Conditional Attributes?
Now that your applicants have applied, it’s time to look through their applications and interview them.
Ready to hire your Staff? These article will walk you though the process of hiring Staff and managing their employment.
- How do I send an Offer to Staff?
- How do Staff accept an Offer?
- How do I manage Employment records?
- How do I manage Time Off Requests?
- How do I transfer an Employee to a new position?
- How do I terminate an Employee?
Ready to pay your employees? Check out these articles that show you how.
Here are some other articles that are here to assist you.