On the Registration Site, customers can make reservations for lodging just like at a hotel. You can select which Lodging resources are available to reserve as well as set pricing as per night or flat rate.
To get started, choose one of the following methods.
- Not Logged In – Go to the Reservation Wizard on the Registration Site by going to https://register.circuitree.com/YourCamp/Reservations/.
- Logged In – Go to the Account Dashboard and select Reserve a Room.
- Enter a date for Check-In and Check-out and click Search.
- There are two options on how to display lodging.
- Category – Enter the number of rooms to reserve and click Continue.
- Room – Select the specific room to reserve and click Continue.
- Enter the Guest Counts for the number of people for the reservation and click Continue.
- On the Sign In page, either enter your email address and password to sign in or click Create New Account.
- Enter your information and then click Create to create your account.
- Select who the Reservation is for, either a Family or Group.
- Select Add new family and click Continue.
- Enter your family information and then click Create.
- Confirm the selected lodging.
- Enter the Payment Info and Billing Address and click Save Account.
- Enter the Card Security Code and then click Submit to complete the reservation.
- Once the reservation is confirmed, the Online Reservation Confirmation Automate Email is sent and the Confirmation screen is displayed. Click on View Itineraries to see more details.
- From the Itinerary List, see the current balance as well as make a payment or view the statement.