Walk through a Group Leader’s shoes as they register their Group for one of your Events.
- On the Registration Site, go to Event Selection.
- Use register.circuitree.com/YourCamp/registration/eventselection.aspx or a Pre-Filter link.
- Under Who are you registering? select A Group.
- Use the filters to find your specific Event. Enter the number of Attendees for each Event Division in the qty box and then click Continue.
- Click Create New Account. If Group Leader already has an account, they can login using email address and password.
- Fill out the information to create a Group and an account for the Group Leader.
- Confirm the registrations on the Pending Registration screen and then click Check Out.
- Review the terms and conditions, check the box to acknowledge acceptance and then type your signature. Once complete, click Continue.
- Select a Payment Method and enter in the card number, expiration date and billing address and then click Save Account.
- Enter the security code from the back of the card and then select a Payment Amount and click Continue.
- Due Now – the deposit required to activate the Registrations.
- Total Due – the total balance for the Registrations.
- Other – enter any amount between Due Now and Total Due.
- Review the selections to confirm and then click Finish to activate the Registrations.
- The Registration is now complete, choose View Itineraries to manage the roster of attendees or Make a Payment to apply another payment to the Itinerary.
After the Group Leader has registered, the next step is to start the Name Attendee process. Read about this and more in: