You can track Attendee’s immunization records easily within a Health Form. Configure which immunizations that you want to collect information about as well as the number of dates.
The example below shows Immunization History on CT6 Registration Site.
- I have religious personal objections… – Allows customer to opt out of providing immunization history. Label is a content field that can be customized.
- Immunization – Select from a list of immunizations.
- Dates – Enter dates of immunization shots.
- Add – After selecting Add, you can add additional immunization history.
- Go to Config > Health > Immunizations.
- Select Add Immunization.
- Enter the required fields.
- Name – Enter a name of the Immunization.
- Abbreviation – Enter an abbreviation that will be displayed on reports.
- Description – Enter a description that will be show on the Registration Site.
- Number of Vaccinations – Enter the required number of dates. The Registration Site will display up to 5 dates.
- Select Save.
- After Immunizations are created, you can reorder by selecting and drag and dropping.
- Select to edit
- Select to to delete.
- Type yes and then select Yes.