Prefilters are links that are useful to add to your Marketing site to link to your Registration Site. There are several options on how to customize these links to direct customers to the correct location, event or event type, among others.
Each of the Register buttons on this page are linked directly to an Event. Once the Prefilter link is clicked and the customer logs in, they will be taken straight into the Attendee Workflow Steps for that Event.
The first step is to login as Site Admin. Here are are the steps to do so:
- After logging in as a Site Admin, under Website Administration click Create Prefilters.
- Click the drop down to see a list of Prefilter link options and then select one.
- Click Add to generate the link. Click on the link to open the Prefilter Link or copy the link to paste on your website. To reset the link click Clear.
- After clicking on the Prefilter, the Event Selection screen will display only those results.
You can add multiple Prefilters to the same link if desired. This allows you to filter the Event Selection screen to show the specific Events that you want.
- Select one Prefilter and click Add.
- Select a second Prefilter and click Add. Copy and paste the link on your Marketing site
- For this example, multiple Events will now display on Event Selection.
Types of Prefilters
There are several different types of Prefilters that you can create depending on what you are trying to direct customers to.
- Event Type
- Begin Date
- End Date
- Event Year
- Length in Days
- Event Division
- Registration Type
- Cost Center
- Donation – Default to Designate
- Donation – Fund
- Donation – Appeal
- Donation – Require Login – True
- Donation – Require Login – False
- Donation – Filter By Appeal – True