There are several different statuses that can be assigned to a Registration. These statuses help you to determine where someone is in the registration process.
- Pending – A Registration that has been started, but the deposit has not been paid. Once deposit is paid, the status is changed to Active.
- Active – A deposit for a Registration has been made or overridden internally.
- Waiting List – All spots for the Event Division have been taken. Users have the option to add their name to a Waiting List online or registrars can add them manually.
- Pending Waiting List – A Waiting List Registration has been started, but not completed. The registration process was stopped before clicking Finish during Checkout.
- Cancelled – The Registration has been cancelled. Can only be manually completed by going to Registration Details > Actions > Cancel.