Do you need to export a Report or Query from CT5? Here are the steps in order to do so:
- Create a folder named CT on your Desktop [or somewhere else that is easily accessible].
- Login to VMware Horizon Client and then click on the Settings icon.
- Select Sharing and remove any existing connections.
- Click Add and navigate to where you created the CT folder, select the folder and then select OK.
- Click OK.
- Login to VMware Horizon Client and in the menu bar, click VMware Horizon Client and select Preferences.
- Click Sharing and remove any existing connections.
- Select + to add a new folder.
- Navigate to your Desktop [other other easily accessible spot] and click New Folder.
- Enter CT as the name of the folder and click Create.
- Click Add.
Export File in CT5
- To save a file, click on the export icon.
- Navigate to the CT that you mapped, enter a file name and then click Save.