If you are experiencing issues not seeing the correct Store Cards or Inventory in SalesLink 5, here are the steps to take:
- Navigate to the following location: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\CircuiTree_Solutions\SalesLink.exe_Url_…\
- Delete any folder that do not start with 2017.
- In SalesLink 5, go to Tools > Sync Center > Synchronize.
Delete Local Database
If you are still having issues not finding the correct Attendees or Inventory after completing the above steps, continue to this step:
- In SalesLink 5, go to Tools > Options.
- Click Delete Local Database.
- Click Yes.
- Click OK.
- Open up SalesLink again to continue through the setup process. Click Next to start the wizard.
- Enter your Username and Password and then click Next.
- Select the Store Location and click Next.
- The new database will download and once the process is complete, you can continue to make sales in SalesLink 5.