You can configure an IDTech MiniMag II credit card reader to use in CT6 when accepting payments. The card reader will then return the credit card number as well as the expiration date.
- Go to IDTech website and download the file for Configuration Software.
- Follow the steps to install the Configuration Software and then open the program.
- Plug in the card reader and click Select Reader Interface.
- Select USB and then the card reader and then click Continue.
- Click Change Advanced Reader Settings.
- Under the Output Format tab, select ID TECH USB Keyboard.
- Click Send to MRS. The card reader will beep once successful.