An event division is a subsection of an event that sets the rules for a certain group of people who will be attending the event. Use an event division to set eligibility criteria (age, gender, date of registration), determine registration steps, and determine charges and cancellation policies. Event divisions can also have resources attached to them directly, especially helpful when setting up separate lodging for boys and girls. You can also use them to specify different charges for different age levels as in a family camp situation.
- High Climbers Week 1 Boys
- Anycity Music Retreat Leaders
- Family Camp Week 1 Adults
- Go to CampLink > Configuration > Events > [Specific Event] > [Specific Event Division].
- Event Analysis
- Event Division Setup
- Registration Workflow Modification
- Setting Cancellation Policies
- Switching Housing Between Event Divisions