We have some exciting news to share with you! The Guest Group module is set to be released to CT6 on Tuesday, February 7th. We are in the final stages of getting the first phase of Guest Groups completed, but we wanted to give you a sneak peak of a few things to expect:
- Create Itineraries – Be able to create an Itinerary for a Guest Group in CT6!
- Increased Usability – Quickly be able to view, add or remove Reservations.
- Custom Workflow – Track Itineraries all the way through the process from prospect to on property.
- Assigned To – Assign a specific CT User to an Itinerary to know who is responsible for the Group.
- Guest Group Search – Keep everyone on the same page with this easy to use search screen.
- Contract Types – Use different contracts for different types of groups.
- Packages – Easily track different price levels using a new type of Resource.
- Event Template – Want to collect a Medical Form and Legal Terms from an Attendee coming with a group? Select a Package with an Event Template and your group leader is ready to send out Request Codes.
- Switch Dates – Does your Group need to move to a new weekend? Change the Itinerary dates and move all eligible reservations en masse.
- Tablet Friendly – Like the rest of CT6, you can take it with you on the go and access on your tablet.
Along with documentation that will be available on the Support Site after release, we have scheduled three 30 minute webinars that walk through Guest Groups in more detail. Click on one of the links below to sign up. If you are not able make it at that time, sign up anyways, and we will send you a link to the recording.
Guest Group Overview – Register Here
Wednesday, February 8th at 11:00am CST
- Walk through a demo of Guest Groups and learn about some of the great new features available.
Configuring Guest Groups – Register Here
Thursday, February 9th at 11:00am CST
- Learn how to set up and configure Guest Groups to work well for your organization. Set up Event Templates, Packages, Contract Types and Workflows.
Guest Group Search – Register Here
Tuesday, February 14th at 11:00am CST
- Learn about different Workflows and how to use Guest Group Search.
We have moved to an iterative approach in development which you will see with this release as well as future ones. An iterative approach allows us to get features to you more quickly and then continue to build upon them. Your feedback through the Idea Board is essential to this process and helps us make CircuiTree even better!