As you know, one of the most crucial aspects of a parent’s experience with camp occurs once their camper is on site. Parents want to be able to stay engaged and see what their child is doing each day, send communication easily and stay up to date with what is going on with the rest of camp; all from their phone.
Today, we are excited to announce that we have partnered with Bunk1 to be able to provide CircuiTree customers with access to the leading parent engagement platform in the camping industry.
This partnership goes beyond just a simple integration between two software platforms. CircuiTree and Bunk1 will be deeply connected where a parent can choose to access Bunk1 services from a CircuiTree Registration and be taken directly to Bunk1’s site with no need to login again.
Check out these value added features that you can offer your parents to allow them to stay engaged with their child while they are at camp.
Mobile App for Parents
Parents are able to access everything they need from their Apple or Android device.
- Easily share news and photos from camp directly to a parent’s Activity Feed.
- Access Photo Galleries and send Bunk Notes without having to login each time.
- Integrate Facebook posts directly into the Activity Feed to increase exposure.
Mobile App for Admins – New for Summer 2018
Manage your parent’s experience from the palm of your hand.
- Take a photo from your phone and choose who to share it with; from all parents, to a group of parents or to an individual parent.
- Send push notifications or text message directly through the app to engage parents in the camp experience.
Photo Gallery w/ Facial Recognition
Your parents will be able to keep up with all the action at camp by viewing Photo Galleries.
- Parents tired of looking through hundreds of photos to find their child? Facial recognition allows them to see customized content on their phone.
- Take advantage of organic social media marketing as parents can share photos with your own custom hashtag, text and watermark.
Allow your parents to send a quick note to their child at camp.
- Parents can send notes to their camper that include borders, puzzles, box scores or tweets.
- Bunk Replies allow campers to be able to send a message back to parents.
Here is what you can expect over the coming months with CircuiTree’s partnership with Bunk1:
- End of February – CircuiTree’s integration with Bunk1 released.
- March – Facial recognition and mobile admin app released.
Want to learn more? Register to attend one of the following webinars below [content is the same for both webinars] .
Topics will include:
- Integration between CircuiTree and Bunk1 to offer value added services to parents.
- Demo of Bunk1 features including the mobile app.