When adding a flight, we use a service called Flight Stats to verify that it is a valid flight.
There are a number of reasons why the flight you are trying to enter may not be valid on Flight Stats:
- The flight number, airline, or airport is incorrect.
- The flight number may have been changed by the airline.
- The flight may actually be operated by another airline.
- The flight is a charter flight.
- Flight Stats has not been made aware of the flight in advance of its departure.
Try searching for the flight here:
If the flight is not listed on Flight Stats, you can wait and try again later, or you can enter it in as a charter flight.