Got a phone call and a customer needs to make a payment? Under the Family Profile or a Registration, click on Actions > Make a Payment.
Payments in CT6
- See where you are at in the Make a Payment process using the steps across the top of the screen.
- Under Account Summary, see the Balance Due and the amount Due Now.
- Enter a Payment amount and then choose either Auto or Manual distribution and then click Apply.
- Select who is making the payment, click the icon to add a new person.
- Select an existing Payment Method or click on the icon to add a new one such as a credit card or electronic check.
- When selecting credit cards, enter the CVC code in the box provided.
- Verify that the payment looks correct and then click the Pay button to process the payment.
- Transaction number and email address where receipt is sent displayed.
Entering Payments for Individual shows how to make payments for an individual registration.
0:00 – 0:10 Introduction
0:10 – 0:26 Find a Customer
0:26 – 0:52 Registration Details
0:52 – 1:06 Make a Payment – multiple options
1:06 – 2:12 Make a Payment
2:12 – 2:39 Select Payment Method
2:39 – 3:27 Alternate Paying Entity
3:27 – 3:54 Additional Payment Information
3:54 – 4:31 Payment Complete
Entering Payments for Multiple People shows how to take a single payment and divide it over several registrations and/or itineraries, usually involving multiple people.
0:00 – 0:13 Introduction
0:13 – 1:12 Registration
1:12 – 1:46 Registration: Make a Payment – payment distribution beginning on individual registration
1:46 – 2:53 Itinerary: Make a Payment – payment distribution beginning on family itinerary
2:53 – 3:03 Select Pay Method
3:03 – 4:22 Completed Payment – example on each record