As part of payment processing through Stripe, you will need to have someone from your organization verify your account. This person should meet this criteria:
If that’s not you, please ask the right person to fill out this form.
When you create a new Stripe account, you will get an email with instructions with a link that directs you to verify your account. If you didn’t get an email, you can find the link by going here:
- Go to Config > Accounting > Payment Processors.
- Select Find to see the list of Payment Processors.
- Find the Processors that is set to Restricted and select Verify.
- Enter your Date of Birth and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and then select Next.
- Verify the information under Business Details and Management and Ownership and then select Submit.
- After you submit, you will be redirected back to CircuiTree where you can see that your account is verified and Active.