Merchant Batch Search allows you to see current and past merchant batches and where they are at in the process of being deposited in your bank account.
- Go to Manage > Accounting > Merchant Batch Search.
- Enter your Criteria and then select Find.
- Deposit Date From / To – Select the date range of when the batch was deposited into your bank account.
- Merchant Batch ID – Enter a Merchant Batch ID.
- GL Batch ID – Enter a CircuiTree GL Batch ID.
- GL Post Date From / To – Select the date range of when the batch was posted to GL.
- Deposit Amount – Enter the amount of a deposit.
- Use the search bar at the top of the screen to filter the results. Select a row to see a summary of the batch on the right.
- Merchant Batch ID – ID assigned by the payment processor.
- Processor Name – The name of the processor used.
- Payment Total – The amount of payments processed in the batch.
- Net Deposit – The amount that is deposited into your account (Payment Total less fees).
- Deposit Date – The date when the batch was deposited in your account.
- GL Post Date – The date when the batch was posted to GL.
- GL Batch ID – The GL Batch ID that corresponds to the merchant batch.
- Transaction Count – The number of transactions in the batch.
- Payout Status – Displays the current status of the batch.
- Pending – Waiting to be submitted to the bank.
- In Transit – Submitted to bank and waiting for payout.
- Paid – Once the transaction goes through, status changes to Paid.
- Failed / Cancelled – If there is an issue with the batch, it will change to Failed or Canceled within 5 business days. Some failed payouts may initially show as paid but then change to failed.
The Batch Details screen provides the details of the Merchant Batch and GL Batch.
- Select a batch and then select View.
- The GL Batch Details are shown with the entries made for the Merchant Batch.
- To print reports, select Actions and select GL Batch or Payment Audit.
- Select Payments to see a list of payments in the batch.
- Select View to see more details about the payment.
Registrations / Receivables
- Select Registrations or Receivables to see a list that are included in the batch.
- Select View to see more details.