Processing e-check payments in an ACH batch is a user initiated process that allows you to directly upload an ACH file to your payment processor. Below are instructions on how to complete this process.
Tired of processing ACH batches manually? Learn more about how CircuiTree can automatically process your ACH batches for you.
- In CT6, go to Manage > Camp > Accounting > ACH Batches.
- The ACH Batch List screen allows you to view batches that have been uploaded previously, as well as see payments that need to be processed.
- Criteria and Results – Criteria are used to filter list of previously started and submitted batches that are then displayed in Results.
- View – Click View to open up a previously submitted batch.
- Unprocessed Payments – If you have unprocessed payments, they will be displayed in the green box at the top of the screen.
- New ACH Batch – Click button in lower right hand corner to create a new ACH batch for unprocessed payments.
New ACH Batch
- Click on New ACH Batch.
- Fill out the following fields and click Submit.
- Payment Processor – Only unprocessed e-checks will be available.
- Transaction Type – Choose between Payments and Refunds, Payments Only or Refunds Only.
- Settlement Date – Defaults to today’s date, update if needed.
- Review the GL Batch information and click GL Batch Report to generate a PDF. Once review is complete, click Submit Batch.
- Click Download ACH File to download it to your computer. Make sure that you save the file in a safe and secure location and to remove the file once upload is complete.
- Click on the link to your payment processor website and upload the ACH file.
- Once the file is uploaded successfully, click Yes.
Submit Already Created Batch
If you have created a batch, but not submitted it yet, you will see the batch in the ACH Batch List results.
- Click Submit to go through the process and when asked if the upload was successful, click Yes.